On-Ramp Fundamental Course
CrossFit 852′s OnRamp Fundamentals Course is a 2 days, 2.5 hour course and mandatory for the individual who wants to train in our CrossFit group classes. The class size is capped at 10 people and purposely kept small. During the class you will, along with other beginners, be working with a certified coach who will safely expose you to our movement curriculum in a small group setting. Movement techniques will be drilled, as well as a progressive introduction to the intensity levels that are inherent in our group classes. The session will end with a workout to give you a taste of what a regular CrossFit class can involve. We ask that you sign up via email or phone call prior to attending. The fee for the OnRamp course is HKD 1600.
What to expect?
Regardless of your current fitness ability and understanding, expect to learn. Expect to have a tough, but short work out that might give you a little reality check on your fitness level. Expect to see a lot of smiling faces who will likely approach you and ask your name (don’t worry – unlike a globo gym this does not mean they will try to walk you to your car). Make sure you wear comfortable workout clothes and athletic shoes. We provide showers, towels, hairdryers, lockers, chilled filtered water as well as sell bottled drinks and healthy snacks.
- All workouts will be scaled and modified to fit YOUR level of fitness regardless of age or ability.
- If you are pregnant or post-partum you will still be able to CrossFit, we will scale accordingly to YOUR needs.
- ANYONE may participate and succeed with this program – you do NOT have to be in shape to begin!
- You do NOT have to be able to do a pull-up, a handstand push-up or be able to climb a rope. We have modifications for all exercises!
When can I attend?
- Held every Saturday and Sunday, except public holiday.
- 1:00PM – 4:30PM each day.
How to book?
- Please contact us.
- Fill in the waiver.
- Booking close by every Friday 12:00PM.
- Bookings and payment are to be made before Friday 12:00PM
- Fee is $1,600
- You are to complete 2 days, 2.5 hours of OnRamp.
- OnRmap course will be compressed into 1 day, 3.5 hours if the booking has no more than 5 person.
- Our representative will be in contact with you by Friday 12:00PM to inform you about the arrangement.